Bring Them Home

Topic Details and Replies

• Partners in Prayer 4 months ago

At the recent rally for Israel,  the voices screamed out, “Bring Them Home” crying for our sisters, brothers, children, mothers, fathers, grandparents to come home from the evil captivity of Chamas.

Why are any of our lives different from any of those captured?   Why are we saying  “them”  and “us”  is the question I was asked today.  If it is a nation of Israel, should it not be all of us as one?

I read last night, how the enemy quieted the voices of those captured.  I am very disturbed by this.   But have been wondering about it and wondering if perhaps You are telling us something in this fact.  Are you asking us to hear Your Voice?

It is clear that there is a great Mitzvah to redeem captives.   In each Mitzvah it is an opportunity to hear Your Voice, to connect with Your Love of us, and our Love for You, and for us to connect as a Unity, as One.

I think that it is not by accident that we are dealing with this Mitzvah of redeeming captives at this time.  The same root word (Pidyon Shivuyim) in this mitzvah is also found in the words (Hasheivosa El Livavecha)  we say in Aleinu of , וְיָדַעְתָּ הַיּוֹם וַהֲשֵׁבֹתָ אֶל־לְבָבֶךָ כִּי יְהוָה הוּא הָאֱלֹהִים בַּשָּׁמַיִם מִמַּעַל וְעַל־הָאָרֶץ מִתָּחַת אֵין עוֹד׃ , Know therefore this day, and consider it in thy heart, that Hashem is The Elokim, in heaven above, and upon the earth beneath: there is no other.

According to the Ramchal in his first chapter of Daas Tevunos  it is our obligation to do a process of redemption within our selves.  By exercising our free choice when facing confusion allows us to recognize The Unity of Hashem.  Seeking truth, turns into a personal redemption. As a person that exits with the reality that there is no other power other than Hashem is free (as I understand).

Hashem ,  The Master of Wonders said to us, in Zecharia this as well.

Hashem asked, “Do you think it is impossible for Me to save all of You? Is it too wondrous in your eyes to believe that I can save all of you, even when you are being threatened by hatred, and enemies all around? ”   [1]    

Hashem promised: וְהֵבֵאתִי אֹתָם וְשָׁכְנוּ בְּתוֹךְ יְרוּשָׁלָ͏ִם וְהָיוּ־לִי לְעָם וַאֲנִי אֶהְיֶה לָהֶם לֵאלֹהִים בֶּאֱמֶת וּבִצְדָקָה,  And I will bring them home to dwell in Jerusalem. They shall be My people, and I will be their Hashem—in truth and in Tzedakah.

Hashem, hear and elevate all the voices that shouted “Bring them Home” to a complete Bringing them Home to dwell in Yerushalayim as You promised us and do so without delay. Please, May it be so..

[1] Zecharia, 8:6

• esther 3 months ago

Wow, this is poignant

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

PIP WIX Home Forums Current events Bring Them Home

• You must be logged in to create new topics.